Couqley, the cosy French Bistro in JLT, is proud to launch Petit Couqley, a dedicated kids play area in a corner of the restaurant so both children and their parents can enjoy their time.
The stand out features of the area include:
· Soft grass for infants and younger kids
· Petit Majlis area with custom-made sofas designed by Sedar Global
· 55-inch flat screen TV playing various in-theme movies including the French favourite, Ratatouille and other relevant shows
· Kids size table and chairs filled with activities including colouring and etch-a-sketch’s
· iPad zone with complimentary wifi to keep the little ones busy
· A specially designed Petit Couqley menu that promises hand-held and bite size meals that use the same fresh ingredients as the popular main menu
The area is perfectly positioned so that parents have direct line of sight of the play area from the main dining room from most strategic tables. This ensures that parents can enjoy time with friends while keeping an eye on the little ones!
For larger groups and families, a private dining room is available for reservation for any occasion, with an exclusive door leading out into the kids area. Food is consumed in the main dining area to ensure that the Petit Couqley area stay clean.
Babies, toddlers and kids up to the age of 12 years are all welcome. The perfect place to beat the hot Dubai weather, the area can host up to 15 – 20 kids.